Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are subject to availability, and are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Before booking a package using the shopping cart feature on this site, please contact us first to be sure we are available for the date and time you want, or to select an alternate date.
- The online booking tool here is the final step after first checking and confirming availability, and second filling out a private online contract form.
- If you submit payment on this site without first contacting us for availability, we may need to issue you a refund if we are not able to accommodate. Please contact us first before booking online here.
- To reserve a date and time, minimally 50% of the total amount is due when you book, and the remaining 50% balance is due on if your wedding date, if your booking is more than one month in advance. Any bookings less than 30 days out will need to be paid in full at booking.
- Once your booking is finalized, all payments are final and not refundable if you decide to cancel. If you have an emergency and need to reschedule to a later date, we will honor your down payment to reschedule within 90 days of the original wedding date.
- The photographer retains full copyright ownership of the images. You will be granted private use and may make your own prints from the high resolution files included in the package fee. Professional prints may also be ordered separately via your wedding online gallery included in the package. Any use of the images on the internet must include the photographer's watermark in the lower corner. Web files will also be provided in a separate folder in your wedding archive.
- The client is responsible for obtaining their marriage license in-person at the Cook County office, at least one day before the wedding. The county office is open Monday - Friday. This is a government document that no one else may obtain on your behalf.